Pages- Some of you have asked to see some of the older prayers/songs that I wrote (arr. by year)

Monday, January 24, 2011

A glimpse of clarity

Well I am in the midst of a major life change right now, throwing out all of my plans and starting again from scratch. I am back at university and taking a range of classes specifically chosen to test the waters in several different majors. Periodically I'm going to record how this journey is going. Today I realized that I am drawn to creative writing and theater for similar reasons. Both allow you to explore different characters in unique ways and to come away with it the an ability to better empathize with those who find themselves in whatever situation you just portrayed. This will hopefully lead to you becoming a better friend to all you meet and more able to help them whatever the situation may be. My quest continues, but I think that this principle will shape it as it progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment